5G-MoNArch be present at the EuCNC 2018 conference and exhibition, which takes place from June 18-21, 2018, in Ljubljana, Slovenia, with many contributions from it’s current research work and a demonstrator!
In particular, the project contributes to or organizes:
- the 2nd Workshop on business models and techno-economic analysis for 5G networks (project presentation by Real Wireless)
- the Special Session 4a on Resource Elasticity for 5G Network Architecture (session chair: Samsung UK)
- the Special Session 4b on 5G Mobile Network Architecture and New Radio Advances (5GMoNANeRA), organized together with the EU project ONE5G (5G-MoNArch session chairs: Nokia, UC3M, Telecom Italia)
- the Special Session 5 on 5G Architecture towards Verticals (session chairs: Nokia and Huawei), organized by the 5G-PPP Architecture Working Group
- the exhibition booth EX10, which provides a demonstrator from 5G-MoNArch partner NOMOR on network slicing and resource elasticity, together with an updated project video and a number of posters on the scientific work within the project.